Office Breaks is a go-to source of ideas and inspiration for office workers who want to relieve work stress and live a rich and productive life.
Launched in 2013, Office Breaks helps you re-energise by exploring new activities, events and destinations: from lunch break meditation sessions to long weekends in Europe and beyond.
We also throw in:
- interviews with workplace experts: from career change to how to eat well at work
- mindfulness tips on how to relieve work stress
- time management techniques to ensure you’re able to leave work on time
Other things we believe in are:
- Breaking away from your desk for at least fifteen minutes during your lunch break works wonders for your morale and productivity
- Developing new passions outside work brings a new energy and motivation to
your day job
- The most creative problem solving never happens at your desk
- You can transform your attitude at work by having a stimulating life outside work
- Cake works far better for team morale than any corporate bonding away day
We want to help you live the richest life you can both in and out of the office.
Who’s in charge of this blog?
My name is Linzi Clark and I was inspired to start Office Breaks in a bid to relieve work stress and inject more stimulation and variety into the working week. I feel passionately about helping others achieve a happy and fulfilling life in and out of the office.
As a relative late-comer to office life, I have previously taught tennis in Portugal, organised weddings in Jamaica, led cruises down the Nile and taught English in Provence. Since settling in London, I have worked in tourism and economic development.
Subscribe to my blog today and never miss another post.
Follow me on: